ANN: xterm patch #292
dickey at radix.net
Thu Apr 25 17:27:48 PDT 2013
Patch #292 - 2013/04/25
* add limit-check when double-click selects a word; if the
saved-lines were scrolled back and the word selected wrapped at the
screen's lower right corner, an assertion was triggered (patch by
* correct limit-check in unsaveEditBufLines, fixing a case where
enlarging the terminal size could show a blank line where there
actually is available text (patch by Bertram Felgenhauer).
* add PasteControls feature to allowWindowOps which by default
disallows pasting control characters other than formatting such as
carriage return (discussion with Hayaki Saito).
* fix typo in ctlseqs.ms for DECRQM response (patch by Emanuele
* update default shown in configure --help message for
--with-terminal-id option (patch by Andres Perera).
* rename script/preprocessor variables used for substituting the
backarrowKey default value for consistency (patch by Andres
* set umask to 077 before creating debugging-trace files.
* add configure option --disable-openpty to control whether openpty()
may be used in preference to posix_openpt().
* improve workaround from patch #279 for BSD systems which do not
complete initialization until both sides of the pseudoterminal are
opened, by preferring openpty() function over posix_openpt() when
available (report by Christian Weisgerber).
Thomas E. Dickey
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 228 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the xorg