[xkb] Documentation

Georg Grabler ggrabler at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 10:14:36 PDT 2012

Hi Lists, hi Guiseppe,

Not really a documentation, but I got pointed to fcitx on the chakra
mailing lists today, which has a xlib/xkb reference implementation for
reading and setting the required keyboard configuration without
external commands (though, still parsing evdev.xml/evdev.extras.xml).
With a bit of effort it can be either turned in a library or just
transformed to fit your needs.

https://github.com/fcitx/fcitx/blob/master/src/module/xkb/xkb.c

Kind regards,
Georg