Resized window does not resize its content.

Frédéric Dreier frederic.dreier at gmail.com
Fri May 11 23:02:11 PDT 2012

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your answer. I mis-used the word "fullscreen". What I
actually need is to 'maximize' the VirtualBox window (I still display
tabs in top of the VM winodw in order to switch from VM to VM). so
virtualbox fullscreen is not something I can use.

For now I am able to set the VirtualBox size with XResizeWindow(). But
for some reason its content does not always update. I'm a very newby
in X progaming and did not even understand exactly it's 'concepts' so
I guess I missed to call some method in order to tell the application
that it has been resized (I tried to send a ConfigureNotify event but
it did not help).

Best regards,

Frédéric