Key rate limit

tsuraan tsuraan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 19:44:33 PDT 2012

After a bit of googling, it looks like I want to use the
XkbSetBounceKeysDelay function.  That seems pretty straightforward
(http://www.x.org/releases/X11R7.6/doc/libX11/specs/XKB/xkblib.html
seems pretty complete, anyhow), but I can't find any header file on my
system that actually declares the XkbSetBoundKeysDelay function.  Does
anybody know where this function would usually be declared, or even
better, know of an X utility that would allow me to play with that
function without writing my own tiny utility?