2 screens with independent xservers ?

linux-service.be bvba guy at linux-service.be
Wed Jul 4 04:41:36 PDT 2012

As long that you cannot start two xservers on one card, you have use gdm 2.20 (or in debian gdm) and start a
main non-handled server, after that start xnest-xephir or xgl session on each screen.
If we want true multiseat, we have to get two x servers on one card(with double output ofcourse)
I believe there are people working on that concerning DRM render nodes.
Multiseat, one seat per vga card , is not multiseat.