modular build fails at libXau

Semeraro, B David semeraro at illinois.edu
Thu Jan 19 07:05:47 PST 2012

Hi there Gaetan,

I think there is something whacked with my tools install. I do have libtool installed but there seems to be some problem with the set up since I am getting this error. I am going to review my autotools setup and see if I cant find the problem. I may just have to generate a fresh tools install. Thanks for the pointers to documentation. I will contribute to the centos tools section of the wiki as soon as I get this straightened out.

Regards,
Dave