Cross compile X-ORG for ARM target with jhbuild error

Bao Rui rbaocug at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 05:23:46 PDT 2012

Dears,

I am trying to build xserver with jhbuild following
http://wiki.x.org/wiki/CrossCompilingXorg for my Cortex-A8 target.

Everything is fine except build libGL, here is my error log:

checking for X11... yes
checking for mincore... yes
checking for LIBUDEV... no
configure: Disabling GLU since there is no OpenGL driver
checking for XCB_DRI2... no
configure: error: Package requirements (x11-xcb xcb-dri2 xcb-xfixes) were
not met:

No package 'xcb-dri2' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables XCB_DRI2_CFLAGS
and XCB_DRI2_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

Does anyone can help me about this issue? No "xcb-dri2" found. Does libGL
is necessary for xserver? Can I igore it?

Thanks & Best Regards,
Henry