[ANNOUNCE] xorg-server 1.12.4

Michal Suchanek hramrach at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 00:18:21 PDT 2012

On 31 August 2012 08:24, Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia
<jeremyhu at freedesktop.org> wrote:
> Simon,
>
> Do you think you'll be able to come up with a fix for this regression tomorrow (ie before Saturday)?  If not, we should revert the change from master before we tag 1.13 on Tuesday.  I'll also revert it from server-1.12-branch if a fix isn't found.

According to the bug description this is a problem with some drivers
but not others.

It looks like drivers can't agree if there should be this additional
pixel or not.

Specifically, it seems to happen only with non-free drivers. You can
blame the bug on them ;-)

Thanks

Michal