Netiquette: No HTML messages please. (was: [ANNOUNCE] glamor 0.5.0)

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 21:33:04 PDT 2012

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 1:11 AM, Robert Heller <heller at deepsoft.com> wrote:
> Satelite is not an option for me -- too many trees.
>
> We are already working on a solution here in Western Mass -- some 40
> towns have formed a municipal fiber-to-the-home cooperative -- "Wired
> West".  We figure it will take 2-3 years to get things up and running.

Trees can be an excellent support mechanism for fiber!! :)

No need to install poles or dig trenches...

If you get involved in such project, you might want to read this :)
http://csmedia.corning.com/CableSystems/Resource_Documents/SRPs_rl/005-010.pdf

OK, I admit we´re drifting topic a bit wrt Xorg. So I´ll stop here.
Thanks for the patience.

FC

- George Orwell