Netiquette: No HTML messages please. (was: [ANNOUNCE] glamor 0.5.0)

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 01:45:50 PDT 2012

On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 5:24 AM, Zhigang Gong
<zhigang.gong at linux.intel.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 10:55:08AM +0200, Paul Menzel wrote:
>> Dear Zhigang,
>> thank you for the announcement message and congratulations on the
>> release. But please do not send HTML messages to lists [1]!
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Paul
>> [1] http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Mailing_list_netiquette

Hello? OpenSuse? It´s the 21st century, I wanted to tell you guys most
folk have broadband nowadays, so requiring ascii-only email feels a
bit passé. But don´t worry, we´ll take care of the folk still using
dial-up and Eudora Mail 1.0

Kisses!
The 21st century

*joke* *joke*