delay in wireless mouse and keyboard

StompDagger1@yahoo.com stompdagger1 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 4 05:27:45 PDT 2012

ok, I think I've found my issue, it started first when I pressed CTRL+ALT+F1 from seat 2 to drop to shell and seat 1
actually dropped.
I've looked in the net and found this: https://jeremy.visser.name/2009/08/multiseat-tips/ going thought the page I've stumbled on this:

Quote:
When launching X.Org (or in your gdm.conf configuration), the -novtswitch
and -sharevts options that are described in all multiseat tutorials can
sometimes cause more harm than good, and may even be unnecessary. For
example, if you use -sharevts, your keystrokes may silently be
duplicated to a hidden login prompt which could wreak havoc on your
system.
now I'm trying to dig back into my memory and I do recall that I saw what I write in another shell.

as I understand, if I remove sharevts I'll lose the multiseat feature.
question is, how do I solve this?

An wise Scandinavian old man once said: "in the end, everything is going to be alright"