ANN: xterm patch #275
dickey at radix.net
Sun Sep 11 17:57:58 PDT 2011
Patch #275 - 2011/09/11
* add ash, zsh to known shells for resize.
* modify resize to reuse the logic from xterm which determines the
actual logon-user's shell if $SHELL is not set.
* revert the unsetenv("SHELL") added in patch #272.
* an unsetenv("SHELL") added in patch #272 to help ensure that luit
would get the user's shell consistently did not work as expected
for cases where multiple names are in the password-file for a given
uid. That was because changes in patch #157 to handle this
situation did not take into account that repeated calls to getpwnam
and getpwuid return a pointer to the same static buffer. Fixed the
older logic to work as intended, by ensuring that the passwd-data
from each call is stored separately (report by Paul Keusemann).
* adjust ifdef's for putenv and unsetenv in case only one of those is
provided on a given platform.
* correct comparison used in ExposeContains macro from patch #274
changes, to handle window-dragging (patch by Todd Eigenschink).
Thomas E. Dickey
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 228 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the xorg