ANN: xterm patch #274
dickey at radix.net
Mon Sep 5 18:04:58 PDT 2011
Patch #274 - 2011/09/05
* portability fixes for cygwin: do not define SVR4, and work around
nonstandard header location.
* ifdef'd use of unsetenv from patch #273 changes to work with
Solaris 9 (report by Waldemar Rachwal).
* modify logic for XtAppPending to merge adjacent Expose and
ConfigureNotify events which are redundant (report by Edward
* fix an unneeded warning message when -r option is given.
* remove a few redundant entries from table used for helping
abbreviation-checking of command-line options, makes -geom work
again after patch #272 changes as an abbreviation of -geometry.
* add scaleHeight resource and command-line option -sh as workaround
for some font-configurations broken by changes in FreeType 2.4.6
(report by Miroslav Hodak).
* portability fixes for some configure macros: CF_FUNC_TGETENT,
* add configure option --with-freetype-config to improve selection
over the plethora of configuration options which freetype has so
* build-fix for configure --enable-load-vt-fonts when --enable-widec
is not specified.
* build-fixes for suppressing various features, needed after changes
in patches 270, 271 and 272 (report by Brian Lindholm)
Thomas E. Dickey
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 228 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the xorg