Fwd: RE: X11 3.2.2.3 doesn't close with Quest vWorkspace

Simon Farnsworth simon.farnsworth at onelan.co.uk
Wed Oct 19 08:52:43 PDT 2011

Seems to have been sent to just me, not the list as well.

I have no ideas, personally, but hoped to get information that the list
could use to work out what's going on.

--- Original message from "Christopher Smoot" <Chris at cxp.com> ---
It is the version that comes preplaced for Macs

Have a Nice Day,

Christopher
www.Expetec.com
www.CxP.com