Ideas for X improvement.

David Jackson djackson452 at gmail.com
Sat May 28 06:35:46 PDT 2011

I have recently started running x11vnc on an Xrfb server. This pretty much
seems to solve my problems I had with Xvnc. Xvnc did not support render. It
appears xrfb does and that konqueror runs fine on Xrfb, it would not run on
Xvnc. So now I just run Xrfb and then x11vnc on that, and that gives me the
same sort of capability i had with Xvnc. Using x11vnc on Xrfb I have so far
noticed no latency problems with typing on the keyboard, characters appear
immediately after I type them. All seems to be well. Everything seems to be
fast and responsive even when using it remotely.