A problem of software cursor with Xserver

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Wed May 18 15:04:46 PDT 2011

On Sun, 2010-03-28 at 11:05 +0800, truename wrote:
> I wrote a video driver in Xorg 1.3 in Fedora 7. I implement hardware
> acceleration of 2D operation. I use software cursor in my driver.
> There is a problem with the cursor. When I click a window title and
> drag the window, the trace of the cursor movement can be seen on the
> screen. You can see what the problem is like in the attach image
> files. When I disable the ScreenToScreenCopy acceleration interface,
> the problem will disapear. Can anyone give me some comments?

Since nobody reply , I will try give some advise, on 24 of May will be
released Fedora 15 , which means 8 * 6 months , 4 years of delay.
So may be not a problem in your drive , but a bug on xserver , which
will may be fixed on early versions.
Why you don't update your system ?

--
SergioMB <sergio at serjux.com>