unable open xterm

Usuário do Sistema maiconlp at ig.com.br
Tue May 10 12:04:05 PDT 2011

sorry....disregard my before message

the fact to up xterm there is must the  X server on machine that
appear it ( in my case on my machine windows 7).

 I thought it was possible open xterm from a windows machine without X
 server runing on it.

 I've just installed the X server on my windows Machine and all it's working!

 how I have done:

 1- Install X server on my Windows Machine

 2- on my windows machine open the X server and run xhost +

 3- on my Red Hat Enterprise machine where it's installed a
application x client run:

export DISPLAY=128.2.7.80:0.0 where 128.2.7.80 it's my X server Windows machine

4- on my Red Hat Enterprise machine:/usr/bin/fwbuilder
/etc/firewall/SILVEIRA.fwb > where fwbuilder is my client X
application

Thank for all!