A request from the "Hackintosh" community

Suresh.M suresh.m at procreateisi.com
Sat Mar 26 04:59:26 PDT 2011

Hi,

we having a supermicro motherboard X8DTL-IF which has Matrox G200eW vga chip
and we are using RHEL 3 U8  AS version OS.

So, we required for VGA driver for higher resolutions where supermicro don't
have it.

Kindly, send me the driver and step by step procedure to install the driver
for above mentioned OS.

Please do the needful.

Thanks in advance

Regards,