[dri] RADEONDRIGetVersion failed because of a version mismatch.

Justin P. Mattock justinmattock at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 13:17:01 PDT 2011

alex,

Thanks for the info on this. I ended up going through everything and
found what was happening. basically I was loading all the fb modules
which was causing the freeze. seems in the past I was able to have these
guys loading, and there was no issue.(only thing I can think of is I had
stale nvidia libraries(libGL.la)in the system  which _maybe_ was causing
them to work regardless.

in any case thanks for the help on this.

Justin P. Mattock