FOSDEM 2011.

Luc Verhaegen libv at skynet.be
Mon Jan 31 01:41:50 PST 2011

As you all know, there is no DevRoom this year, partly due to lack of
participation last year (and the FOSDEM organisers weariness of repeat
this year), and a general lack of interest this year.

This is of course no reason to not go visit probably the biggest
gathering of free software developers and advanced users in the world.
And I, and at least Egbert Eich, will be there this year as well.

For those who are visiting FOSDEM, and who want to meet up on friday
evening: I suggest something similar like the years before:

Friday, 19:00+, "Le Paon", Grand Place, Brussels.

Let me know that you're coming (email, irc, phone), so i can forewarn
the staff, my phonenumber still is the same (german) one. They can
handle a surge, but i would like to know whether we should just get a
table for a handful of people or if we need to grab a whole floor like
last year.

Luc Verhaegen.