Issues with 2nd display being treated as primary (when not plugged in)

Bryan Hoyt | Brush Technology bryan at brush.co.nz
Tue Jan 25 18:30:40 PST 2011

Just tried the latest Natty kernel. No luck, unfortunately. (The kernel
installed & ran fine as per the instructions, but the display problem is
unsolved).

Should I take this to the xorg-devel mailing list?

Philipp (or Tormod), are you still interested in trying to help track this
down via Skype? Or would I be better advised to talk the the xorg devels?
Let me know either way.

Thanks for your help so far!

 - Bryan