Replacing the I-beam cursor system wide.

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 05:19:50 PST 2011

On Wednesday, January 19, 2011 08:15:13 am Alan Coopersmith did opine:

> On 01/18/11 02:18 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > That it is, but where is the list and description of the other options
> > so that we can make considered choices?
>
> For the standard cursor font:
> 	http://tronche.com/gui/x/xlib/appendix/b/

This could be helpful, thanks Alan.  But is this for the terminals text
cursor, or the mouse pointer?  It is the mouse cursor I fuss about,
although its probably time this thread was laid to rest anyway. :)

Thanks.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)