X Server is logging all keyboards and mouse events

Guilherme Melo saddan0 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 10:26:02 PST 2011

I'm using X Server version 1.6.99.1 under a Nokia N900.
The Xorg.0.log contains several lines like this:

(II) EV_KEY (code, value, ignored, ev.code, val, flags): 0, 0, 0, 28, 1, 33
(II) button (value): 0(0)
(II) EV_KEY (code, value, ignored, ev.code, val, flags): 0, 0, 0, 28, 0, 33
(II) button (value): 0(0)
(II) EV_KEY (code, value, ignored, ev.code, val, flags): 272, 0, 0, 330, 1,
234
(II) BTN_LEFT
(II) button (value): 1(1)
(II) EV_KEY (code, value, ignored, ev.code, val, flags): 272, 1, 0, 330, 0,
234
(II) BTN_LEFT
(II) button (value): 1(0)

Every time I press a key or touch the screen (left mouse button) it logs the
event.
So the log file soon becomes big enough to fill the partition where it's
located.

I have no idea when this started to happen, but it does not happen with a
firmware fresh install.

Any idea about how I could tell the server to stop logging this?

I attached my xorg.conf and log files. Please let me know if you need
anything else.

Thanks in advance,
Guilherme