ssh -Y -l user etc,etc

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Feb 22 08:11:44 PST 2011

Greetings;

Where can I find a good tutorial on making this Just Work(TM) when the user
numbers are disparate, as they will be between a debian based system and
the rest of the world.  I did have this working 6 months ago, but every
time *buntu updates the ssh stuff on the LTS releases, it all goes away
again.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)