wierd keyboard problem

Teika Kazura teika at lavabit.com
Mon Feb 21 20:40:08 PST 2011

Hi, Michal. It's more of a (k)ubunt issue. I mainly suspect consolekit
/ polkit thingy. I'm not conversant in them, and I recommend you to
ask in ubunt forums.

Or, "next day" may come from suspend / hibernate, aka s2ram / s2disk.

(I'm a layman subscriber of Xorg ML, not an expert.)

Regards,
Teika (Teika kazura)