Xorg in Emdebian

PREMRAJ SV svprem20 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 09:38:05 PST 2011

Hello all,
            I am very new to this mailing list. Glad to be here. I am
working with Emdebian porting into Samusung development board- Mini2440.
Ported Xorg successfully. I am using touchscreen library tslib. I am trying
to connect tslib device driver and X. I am using squeeze version of Debian.
My udev device manager uses xorg.conf.d directory to configure input
devices. My touchscreen resolution is not perfect and my cursor runs in
different place, if I touch it on some other place. How should I link X and
tslib perfectly with correct calibration. Any suggestion would be highly
helpful. Thank you.