evdev input module and multiple X screen support

Curtis Rubel crubel at compro.net
Fri Dec 9 09:47:10 PST 2011

Hello xorg...

Can someone tell me if multiple X screen support is planned for
the evdev input module?

We have a number of multiple X screen systems here running Xorg using
the older evtouch input library and from what I can see it appears this
module is no longer supported and being replaced by the evdev module.
Is this the case or has the evtouch input library just not been updated
yet??

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated...as the touch
screen vendor
ELO does not support multiple USB touchscreens on a single system...

Best Regards,

Curtis

--
Curtis Rubel
Senior Development Engineer
email: crubel at compro.net
Web: http://www.compro.net

"An ISO 9001:2008 Registered Company"

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email transmission, and any documents,
files or previous email messages attached to it may contain confidential
information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended
distribution, or use of any of the information contained in or attached
to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this
transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by email or
call 321-727-2211. Please destroy the original transmission and its
attachments without reading or saving it in any manner.