Question about pixman,x11perf and xserver

杨帅 yangshuai126 at 126.com
Tue Dec 6 04:01:47 PST 2011

hi,Peter

Sorry,Another question.

I want to accelerate the x-server ,not x-client.

Excepts pixman and xserver/fb, are there other drawing libraries used by x-server when sorts of applications are used?

My meaning is: whether when I use different applications ,the library(excepts pixman and xserver/fb) called by x-server is different? If it's different,could you tell me some of the other libraries?

I really don't know how many libraies will be used by x-server when people use desktop based on X11.

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,
David