[Q] NOOB; pkg_delete xorg?

Dave T dcthompso at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 12:44:34 PDT 2011

Prologue: I am running freeNAS, based on freeBSD. I was looking to try a gui-based app and found I needed an X11 client, so I did the pkg_add -r xorg. It installed gobs of files.

Question: What is the best method to delete all of the files that were added? Thinking the exact opposite might work, I tried pkg_delete xorg with no joy. Do I have to uninstall each individual file? If so, is there a list with the info for each file installed (name, location, etc).

Heaping helping of endearment to get someone to answer w/o much flames:
I appreciate any advice anyone can provide on this topic.

Thanks,
Dave
dcthompso at yahoo.com