Re.: request for new X.org Foundation logo...

Izo designbyizo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 05:59:21 PDT 2010

Hi guys,

My name is Ian Cylkowski and I'm a professional logo and brand identity
designer. I use open source software to produce my work. I saw via Phoronix
a news article stating that the X.org Foundation required a new logo. I
would love to have the opportunity design the new logo, as an avid user of
FOSS and Linux.

You can see my portfolio here: http://www.design-by-izo.com/portfolio

I look forward to further correspondence to see where we can go from here
and exactly what it is that the foundation wants in a new logo. =]

Regards,

Ian Cylkowski aka Izo
*Logo & Brand Identity Design
*www.design-by-izo.com <http://www./design-by-izo.com>