bluetooth-keyboard not working after standby (solution)

Ralf Dreibrodt ralf at dreibrodt.de
Thu Sep 2 11:30:28 PDT 2010

Hello,

Peter Hutterer wrote:

thanks for your help.

Here is my solution:
I have removed everything about keyboard/mouse I used before.

Then I splitted the config-file into seat0.conf and seat1.conf.

I added in seat0.conf:
Section "InputClass"
         Identifier "evdev pointer catchall"
         MatchIsPointer "on"
         MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*"
         Driver "evdev"
         MatchProduct "062a"
EndSection

Section "InputClass"
         Identifier "evdev keyboard catchall"
         MatchIsKeyboard "on"
         MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*"
         Driver "evdev"
         MatchProduct "0566"
EndSection

And in seat1.conf:
Section "InputClass"
         Identifier "evdev pointer catchall"
         MatchIsPointer "on"
         MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*"
         Driver "evdev"
         MatchProduct "BTKB-3FD4"
EndSection

Section "InputClass"
         Identifier "evdev keyboard catchall"
         MatchIsKeyboard "on"
         MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*"
         Driver "evdev"
         MatchProduct "BTKB-3FD4"
EndSection

And I removed the file /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-evdev.conf

Regards,
Ralf Dreibrodt