where I can find X11's lib files in unbuntu/linux(10.04)?

eric lin fsshl at luxmail.com
Sat Oct 30 22:34:38 PDT 2010

like X11/StringDefs.h
     X11/Xaw/Form.h
so I tried to search Form.h by Xaw, then I find none in my system
root at eric-laptop:/usr# cd ..
root at eric-laptop:/# find . | grep Xaw
./usr/lib/libXaw7.so.7
./usr/lib/libXaw7.so.7.0.0
./usr/lib/libXaw.so.7
./etc/gnome/config/Xaw.ad
root at eric-laptop:/#
I tried to copy and run a piece code from book "X Window Programming
from sCRATCH"
by J. robert brown, especially auhtor specify it is "building an
application using linux and c"  , but i can not find any its Form.h
file in my whole harddisk with ubuntu/linux 10.04
please help
Eric, in us