Cross Compiling Xorg

CN, Harsha SISPL Harsha.CN at siemens.com
Tue Oct 26 22:28:43 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am trying to cross compiling xorg using jhbuild, I am getting the following error when libGL is crosscompiled,
"undefined reference to __sync_add_and_fetch_4", cross tool chain used is arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc version 4.1.2.

I searched in net but could not find concrete answer.

With Best Regards,
Harsha

Important notice: This e-mail and any attachment there to contains corporate proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your system.
Thank You.