My xorg doesn't work

anergy7 anergy7 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 08:44:50 PDT 2010

Hello!
There are something wrong with my xorg.I have installed a gentoo-linux in a vmware.
 It outputs this after I input "emerge xorg-server
# env-update # source /etc/profile  #X -config /root/xorg.conf.new "

Why?

There are two errors in /var/log/Xorg.0.log,they are
(EE)Failed to load module "vmwgfx"(module does not exist,0)(EE)vmware:please ignore the above warnings about not being able to toload mr cmwgfx
And it's my make.conf
CFLAGS="-O2 -march=i686 -pipe"
CXXFLAGS="${CFLAGS}"
FEATURES="ccache"
CHOST="i686-pc-linux-gnu"
MAKEOPTS="-j2"INPUT_DEVICES="keyboard mouse evdev"
VIDEO_CARDS="vmware"
USE="-gtk -gnome kde qt3 qt4 dvd X dbus hal alsa starup-notifation"
USE="nptl nptlonly -ipv6 -fortran unicode"

How can I solve this problem?
Thank you!
Best wishes!
Yours sincerely,