Handing Control of Sentelic Touchpads to Synaptics

David Regev david.regev at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 11:59:57 PDT 2010

Éric,

I never got around to figuring out how to do this in a safe way, and I don’t
see me having time for that in the near future. I’d like to get the issue
solved for other users of this touchpad, but I don’t currently have the time
nor the knowledge to attempt any kernel-hacking. Could you point me towards
the right bug-tracking system when I can report the issue so it will at
least be documented and available for others to see and possibly to fix?

Thank you for your help,
David.