patch:libXt-1.0.8 fix possible NULL access

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Tue Oct 5 08:21:26 PDT 2010

walter harms wrote:
> hi i got no feedback for my patch
> could you please take a look ? subject:
> patch:libXt-1.0.8 fix possible NULL access

Sorry, it's libXt, which is very near the bottom of most people's
priority lists, now that most modern desktop software doesn't use
it (neither Qt or GTK use libXt).

Adding the check for NULL seems reasonable, but you then switch
from 4-space to 8-space indents for the code you re-indented.
Please try to maintain consistency with the surrounding code when
making changes so the code stays a little more readable.

You appear to have attached a different version of the patch than
in the body of your e-mail - neither git nor patch can apply either
one to the current git tree.   After a bit of manual editing I
finally got one to work, so I fixed the indenting and committed it.

	-Alan Coopersmith-        alan.coopersmith at oracle.com