Synaptics (alps) touchpad after suspend/hibernation

Łukasz Maśko ed at yen.ipipan.waw.pl
Tue Nov 30 00:11:41 PST 2010

Dnia wtorek, 30 listopada 2010, Peter Hutterer napisał:
[...]
> you have an input class configuration for touchpads...
[...]
> . which is applied with on startup (with all options)...

Yes, byt the default settings are just "default settings" and set no

Section "InputClass"
        Identifier "touchpad catchall"
        Driver "synaptics"
        MatchIsTouchpad "on"
EndSection

These are in /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/50-synaptics.conf and if I want to
do something, I'm expected to create my own input class in
/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/ and that's what I'm doing.

> .. but something else is hooking onto the device after resume, but
> unfortunately you cut off the bit that may contain this information.
> please attach your whole log file, not just excerpts.

No problem, please find it attached (fresh, from today, touchpad was not
resumed properly as usual).
--
Łukasz Maśko                                           GG:   2441498    _o)
Lukasz.Masko(at)ipipan.waw.pl                                           /\\