[ANNOUNCE] xcalc 1.0.4

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Fri Nov 26 13:42:50 PST 2010

Somchai Smythe wrote:
> I compared it to the install-sh in xcalc-1.0.3 and it seems random
> lines were deleted from the case statement.
> -    -g) chgrpcmd="$chgrpprog $2"

*sigh*   I see what happened now - the lines deleted are very much not
random - they're the lines with $ in, due to my use of perl to remove
CVS tags from * in that directory, not noticing I had a copy of install-sh
in there (I usually build in separate directories so my git repos don't
normally have those in).

I'll go post new tarballs with a clean install-sh.   Sorry about that.
(Strangely, "make distcheck" worked with the broken install-sh.)

	-Alan Coopersmith-        alan.coopersmith at oracle.com