Xwindows for Darwin Unix on iMAC

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at freedesktop.org
Sat May 15 18:00:15 PDT 2010

I'm not sure what you really mean here.  darwin is a flavor of UNIX.  Assuming you have Mac OSX on your iMac G5, you already have UNIX on your system.

If you are trying to run X11 on your system, then you should install X11 from your install DVD, or install it from http://xquartz.macosforge.org, or install the xorg-server port for MacPorts (http://www.macports.org).

--jeremy