Xorg option ? ATI Radeon HD 4550 & HDMI : only stereo (with radeonhd)...

courten at web.de courten at web.de
Fri Mar 12 15:24:10 PST 2010

could you post your Xorg.0.log?
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: David BERCOT <debian at bercot.org>
Gesendet: 11.03.2010 18:29:00
An: xorg <xorg at lists.freedesktop.org>
Betreff: Xorg option ? ATI Radeon HD 4550 & HDMI : only stereo (with radeonhd)...

Hello,

I have an ATI Radeon HD 4550 on my Debian computer (with radeonhd
driver). The card is linked to my audio-video amplifier through HDMI.
Video is OK and sound is "quite" OK. But, it seems the audio signal is
downgraded to stereo (even DD or DTS flow). Do you have any idea ?

Here is my xorg.conf :
Section "Device"
	Identifier "Configured Video
	Device" Driver "radeonhd"