Gettys notes posted to wiki

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Thu Mar 11 10:59:48 PST 2010

I deliberately posted a PDF because it was a convenient way
to make the content read-only for now. :-)

JG has suggested that we not start hacking this document up
on the wiki until it has someone willing to commit to
maintaining it properly, as it is likely to be a focus of
controversy that will need someone skilled to give it real
ongoing attention.  This seems reasonable to me.  If you are
willing and able to be this person, I'm happy to get you a
text version. :-)

	Bart