Fwd: Questions about xinput calibrator

Nathan Coulson conathan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 00:11:24 PDT 2010

I was working with a linux user who uses Puppy Linux Quirky 1.2 and
wished to hook it up to touchscreens.  We were experimenting with
xinput calibrator, but he advised me that the screen is not calibrated
after using it (I did note that the values given by
xinput_calibrator_x86 did change.  Originally it was 0 to 16384 on
x/y, and after it was around the 5000-15000 mark (approx).  Just to
make sure, I did make xorg flip the axis around since x/y axis were
inverted.

I was not able to find much information on the xinput calibrator other
then the homepage
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/xinput_calibrator,

Thank you.
--