mwm

walter harms wharms at bfs.de
Wed Jun 23 03:28:10 PDT 2010

Hi Peter,

The first think that comes to my mind is to check if the events are "real".
Did you check with xev and see the keypress events ?
[ to see if its a general kbd problem or not ]

Do other WM have the same problem ? (twm ?)
[ perhaps an other programm grabs the events ]

When you use other key combinations in your mwmrc do they work ?
[  something odd in mwm ]

did you report to ubuntu-bug-ml ?
[ they should know that they broke something ]

re,
 wh