xorg can't load qxl driver

Brian Milliron brianm at io.com
Thu Jun 10 16:47:55 PDT 2010

Well, that was a nice idea, but even after using the regular patch
process, ie patch -p1 < the patched drivers still crash my system with a
segmentation fault.  So I guess the patch has a few issues still to be
worked out.  I'm not sure what else to do but try to find an alternative
to spice since these drivers won't work.

Somebody mentioned they had qxl working with Fedora 13 I recall.  Care
to mention what version of the driver you were working with and whether
there were any special tweaks required?