EXA classic problem with Xv

Yves De Muyter yves at alfavisio.be
Thu Jun 10 10:51:14 PDT 2010

I just made a test and indeed it looks like it is using the fullscreen
pixmap. I'll fix the enless loop for now and look into migrating to one
of the other schemes.

Is there any documentation available about the differences between
exa_mixed and exa_driver ? Is exa_driver like complete handover of
pixmap migration to the driver ?

What whas the initial idea about the switch to exa_mixed ? Is there any
record about this discussion? A webpage? A mail? (google doesnt know
much about it...)

-Yves