xorg can't load qxl driver

Robert Thompson rob at robsfreespace.com
Wed Jun 9 03:52:55 PDT 2010

Have a look at http://docs.cslabs.clarkson.edu/wiki/SPICE, it took a bit
of specificity with Google to find it but these guys look like they know
what they are doing and their own text doesn't reveal their failure.

I will love to hear of your outrageously easy success but if the failure
doesn't mention x-server or xorg or similar type of problem we should
probably stop Cc'ing the list...