Listing of Xorg exit codes?

Lowell Alleman lowell at allemansonline.com
Thu Jul 22 07:51:13 PDT 2010

I'm in the process of trying to track down an Xorg "crash", but when I
attach gdb to the running X process, I discovered that it's actually exiting
instead of crashing.  I see the following message from gdb:

    Program exited with code 0364.

I've ran gdb a few times now and I keep seeing the same exit code.  I don't
see any error message in the Xorg.0.log.old so I'm not sure where to start
exactly.  I  tried googling for a list of exit codes, but haven't been able
to find anything.  Can any one here point me to a master list of exit
codes?  Are these codes driver specific thing?  (I'm using the radeon
driver, RS480)

- Lowell Alleman