X11 fullscreen

Tom Cowell t.a.cowell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 02:44:05 PST 2010

Dirk

(I expect) John has a spectrum of possible answers in mind, but many
of them are wrong for your needs, and it would take him a long time to
write them all down. Maybe you can help him pick the right answer by
providing information like:

Do you plan for other programs to be using the display? Is it OK for
them to appear on top of your stuff, or do you want your stuff to
completely dominate the display?

Do you want to change the resolution when your program runs?

Are you planning to do 3D stuff, or video?

Cheers
Tom