FOSDEM DevRoom schedule updated.

Nicolai Hähnle nhaehnle at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 10:08:51 PST 2010

Am Friday 22 January 2010 02:56:21 schrieb Luc Verhaegen:
> http://wiki.x.org/wiki/fosdem2010
>
> The current schedule (as it will be printed in the booklet too):

I've been out of touch pre-Christmas due to lots of school load, but I plan to
go to FOSDEM this year, and I'd be interested in giving a talk on my
experience with the back-end shader compiler for the R300 driver. No title and
abstract yet, but if there's interest (and given the void on the schedule I
guess there probably is), I'll prepare for an overview of how the thing works
and what kind of problems and decisions led me there.

cu,
Nicolai