Display shifted right maybe 10px

networks1 at cox.net networks1 at cox.net
Sat Jan 16 11:58:03 PST 2010

I am setting up a new FC12 system using a plasma monitor for the display, and Nvidia GeForce 8400 GS as the vid card.  It's working but the display is shifted maybe 10px to the right of where it should be.  I researched this and tried various things like adding explicit horizontal/vertical scan ranges, display size, etc., but the problem persists.   Nothing seems amiss in the Xorg log.  The relevant parts of xorg.conf are below.  Can anyone advise me how to fix this?

Thanks..............Steve

Section "Device"
	Identifier  "Videocard0"
	Driver      "nvidia"